Desert heat / J. A. Jance.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Susquehanna County Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montrose||F JANC (Text)||37000009407948||SSQM Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780061774591 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0061774596 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Includes preview of the novel Fire and ice by J. A. Jance (p. -340).
Joanna Brady dedicates herself to finding out the truth when her husband Andy, a Cochise County police officer, is shot in what is passed off by the police brass as a suicide attempt, and then implicated in a drug smuggling operation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brady, Joanna (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Married women > Fiction.
Policewomen > Fiction.
Sheriffs > Fiction.
Cochise County (Ariz.) > Fiction.
Arizona > Fiction.