Guide dogs for the blind / by Alice Boynton.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Susquehanna County Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montrose||jE 362.4183 BOYN (Text)||37000009407765||SSQM Main Floor||Available||-|
|Montrose||jE 362.4183 BOYN (Text)||37000009407773||SSQM Outreach||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781634403153 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1634403150 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Egremont, Massachusetts : Red Chair Press, 
- Copyright: ℗♭2019
Includes Now You Know fact-boxes, a glossary, and resources for additional reading.
"You know that pets can be fun. But some dogs, horses, pigs, and more have important jobs to do. With Animals That Help Us young readers will discover how animals help us stay safe. Readers will discover how dogs, and even some horses, are trained to help the blind stay safe and secure in their daily lives."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile literature.
Guide dogs > Juvenile literature.