The girl from the Channel Islands / Jenny Lecoat.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Susquehanna County Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montrose||F LECO (Text)||37000009407617||SSQM Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781525811494 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1525811495 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781525806414 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1525806416 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 292 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: [U.S. edition]
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Graydon House, 2021.
- Copyright: ℗♭2020
Includes reader's guide.
First published in 2020 as Hedy's War in the United Kingdom by Polygon, an imprint of Birlinn Ltd.
An evocative, beautifully written story of a young Jewish woman trapped on the occupied island of Jersey during World War II. After fleeing Vienna, Hedy Bercu, a Jewish woman living on the island of Jersey, is forced to hide in plain sight during the German occupation and to survive must depend on her own courage, her community, and a German soldier she befriends.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jewish women > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Jersey > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Underground movements > Jersey > Fiction.
Jersey > History > 20th century > Fiction.