Court of swans / Melanie Dickerson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Susquehanna County Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montrose||JY DICK (Text)||37000009408011||SSQM Main Floor||Checked Out||06/21/2021|
- ISBN: 9780785234012 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0785234012 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 328 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Nashville, Tennessee : Thomas Nelson, 
- Copyright: 2021
"A Dericott tale"--Cover.
England, 1381. In medieval England, after her seven brothers are falsely accused of murder and treason, eighteen-year-old Delia flees their cruel stepmother and becomes a seamstress at Westminster Palace, hoping to gain their release, with Sir Geoffrey's assistance.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 10-12. Thomas Nelson.