Every night is pizza night / written by J. Kenji López-Alt ; illustrated by Gianna Ruggiero.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Susquehanna County Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Forest City||JE LOPE (Text)||38000000621934||SSQF Main Floor||Recently Returned||-|
|Hallstead - Great Bend||JE LOPE (Text)||36000000427755||SSQH Main Floor||Available||-|
|Montrose||JE LOPE (Text)||37000009408755||SSQM Main Floor||In Process||-|
|Montrose||JE LOPE (Text)||37000009408763||SSQM Outreach||Available||-|
|Susquehanna||JE LOPE (Text)||39000000502489||SSQS Main Floor||Recently Returned||-|
- ISBN: 9781324005254 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1324005254 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 x 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Norton Young Readers, an imprint of W.W. Norton & Company, 
Convinced that pizza is the best food, Pipo will eat nothing else until her fed-up parents send her on a quest to prove that no dishes in their multicultural neighborhood are better.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-7. W. W. Norton & Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Food habits > Juvenile fiction.
International cooking > Juvenile fiction.
Neighborhoods > Juvenile fiction.