- 1 of 1 copy available at Susquehanna County Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montrose||F BOX (Text)||37000009407955||SSQM Outreach||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399575716 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0399575715 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 404 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2016 (c. 2004)
Includes an excerpt of Out of Range.
"A Joe Pickett novel"--Cover.
Game warden Joe Pickett fears the mutilated moose and cattle he comes across are practice for a killer, and he is proven true when two men are found dead with wounds similar to those found on the animals.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pickett, Joe (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Game wardens > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Falconers > Fiction.
Mutilation > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective mystery fiction.